Message To All!

Lorraine Wentz
on 7/9/06 2:00 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I vowed to always stay active on the boards after my surgery. I have proven that true.... to a point. It really is impossible, when you're given you're life back, not to take advantage of it! So, although I don't post that often, I do make time to read about how everyone is and occasionally let everyone know all the great things that I'm experiencing, so that ya'll can be assured that this surgery is an amazing tool and can completely change your life! I am always thinking of you and wishing you all the best in your new lives or upcoming surgeries! You all deserve to be happy and healthy! Cheers and Hugs! Lorraine Nguyen Open RNY - 8/5/05 Dr. Aguirre - Ensenada, MX 432/245
Ferchie
on 7/10/06 11:52 am - Twin Falls, ID
hi ya!!! I second that, I try to check in as often as possible also, but now I have so much energy I rarely find myself online. I was online often pre-op as I had very little energy and when I did have energy it certainly didn't last long so I found myself here on the computer once again as soon as that energy spurt was over. This surgery will certainly change your life, it did mine. I was 500 lbs pre-op I am now 337lbs - believe me when I tell you that this is a lifesaver!!!! kisses - Jeremy
vickig
on 7/24/06 10:44 am - CRAWFORD, GA
just wondering about you two lorraine hows the baby! jeremy i want pics!take care strangers
Robbin
on 8/5/06 1:53 pm - OK
Jeremy, I've lost your email address ???? Please email me, I have something to ask you. Thanks, Robbin
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 437 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 629 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1842 views