i need more info please all...

steve maffia
on 7/5/06 8:07 am - kissimmee, FL
hi all i'm tring to get a loan for my surgery and i really want some info on dr joya anyone who got the gastric bypass with him tet me know everything please bad and good...gl all with weight loss
lmsmith
on 7/5/06 11:40 am - Burnaby, Canada
My brother and I both had our LAP RNY done by Dr Joya. We both have had very positive experinces and no complications. We are both healthy now and doing great!!! I would reccommend him to anyone wanting it done. Leanne LAP RNY - Dec 16/05 Dr Joya - PV Mexico 274/155/140??
azbigmamma
on 7/5/06 11:56 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hi Steve, I am going to see Dr. Joya myself for the RNY. I have spoken with several people that have gown down there and had it done. I have heard good things about him. Maybe if everything works out we can be surgery buddies...LOL. I will know my surgery date as soon as I get my mom's birth certificate. Will keep everyone posted. The message board seems a little dead lately. Take care and good luck. Tanya
vickig
on 7/6/06 10:38 am - CRAWFORD, GA
DO IT DO IT DO IT! you won't regret it. i miss pv i even miss the hosp.dwon 99 lbs since lap rny in dec. of 2005! i can't remember his name but the yonger dr. is a sweet heart!anastesia was a breeze.usually get sick as a dog. did have a reaction to sleeping meds. but that was par for the course.i don't hesitate for a min to tell people i had wls in mexcio. as a matter of fact i have a shirt that says remade in mexcio!e mail me w/ any ?'s.join joyas forum on his site go back find old post.good and bad!the one big time bad i heard about,brought it on herself. ladie next door filled me in.oh yeah don't go dolphin riding after wls.gerald says it's not a good idea! has happened!best of luck.reflexology massage at hotel crystal is awsome and cheap!i'm tellin ya we had a time!
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/06 1:54 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I am so happy I went to Dr Joyas, for my surgery !!! I am very pleased. I got a 0% interest credit card and put my surgery on that. I was approved for the loan but the interest was WAY too high for my liking!!
hootiebelle
on 7/8/06 3:45 pm - las vegas, NV
Lap Band on 06/12/06 with
I had the lap with Dr Joya I used the e-financing soultions approved very fast......Loved my care down there Dr Joya is a good guy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 437 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 629 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1842 views