hello eveyone all help welcome for tj surgery

nuco1819
on 6/29/06 6:14 am - adkins, TX
i am having to look for surgery in tj and so far im leaning towards dr ortiz or dr kuri anyone with history with either please post. i have been going thru the whole insurance ordeal and it looks like they will delay or deny till no end. i keep getting the wait another six months to a year letter while my ankle turns to mush from a cyst that making a big hole my leg bone will eventually go thru. thanks arnie 8-)
cotedazur
on 6/30/06 4:14 am - , OH
Try Dr. Roberto Rumbaut in Monterrey.... www.gastricband.com
Barbie14
on 6/30/06 6:35 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
Hi Arnie I have selected to go with Dr. Ortiz, my surgery is July 11th, so I'll keep you updated and how things went. So far I have found his staff to be wonderful to deal with. I emailed a number of his previous patients, and they all had wonderful things to say about him. Lehigh Barbie
nuco1819
on 6/30/06 7:51 am - adkins, TX
thanks for the info, its kinda of odd how things fall in place but got a call from my boss yesterday telling me he was sorry about what i was going thru with insurance then gave me the number of a former employee who had lap band done. she has given me lots of good info on surgeon who is only a 2 hour drive from me plus is sending list of medical personel who have had surgery with him. good luck and keep me posted arnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views