Mexico here I come - Surgery date July 11th

Barbie14
on 6/28/06 12:30 pm - Lehigh Acres, FL
I'm scheduled! I'm excited! and nervous.... Any words of advise? What should I take with me? Anything to aide in a speedy recovery? What the best thing to use for this gas problem I hear so much about? Soon I'll be on the losing side for good!
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 1:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats to you!! I would recomend taking some lip gloss, my lips were so dry afterwards... I was glad to have it. I also took GasX chewables, they helped but walking helps the most!! Good luck to you!!!!
nuco1819
on 6/29/06 6:00 am - adkins, TX
good luck and god bless u, please follow up after ur safely home. i am pretty sure my insuarance will do everything to deny my claim and im am looking for a doctor in mexico and it looks like i will decide between dr ortiz and dr kuri. please let me know about ur experience. thanks arnie
mares
on 7/3/06 3:08 am - pasadena, CA
Arnie, Ijust had surgery on 6/30 with DR. Ortiz WAS WONDERFUL HOW QUICKLY AND NO PAIN WHATSOEVER AT LEAST FOR ME. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR ORTIZ AND HIS STAFF ANY DAY OVER DR KURI
Barbie14
on 6/29/06 11:26 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
Thank You I put those items on my groc. list. & I'm post again as soon as I get home.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views