DATE 6/29 WITH DR. ACEVES CAN ANYONE

angelz
on 6/25/06 7:11 am - jacksonville, FL
Hey everybody, I am set this Friday to get banded by Dr. A. Has anyone stayed at the hotel and if so do they speak english? Any good places to eat by the hotel and again is there a language barrier? I'm not real nervous yes still excited-- I'm sure nerves will come soon enough. Any other input any body can give will be greatly appreciated. Hey why dosn't many post of this board? Thanks again, angel
NACOLE j.
on 6/25/06 7:27 am - houston, TX
Hi Angel, I had surgery with Dr A on July 18, 2005. I didnt' stay at the hotel so i can not answer your question. I think if you go to the Dr's group site and ask, you will get several responses. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dr-Aceves-bandsters/ Nancy 7/18/05 280/185/140
Kelli ~.
on 6/26/06 2:49 pm - Atwater, CA
This is what I've heard from other members that have gone to see Dr. Aceves and stayed at the motel. They mention how the service is great, that they do speak english and you have plenty of bottle water to drink from, however the beds are awfully hard, so be prepared. Other than the beds being really hard, everyone has come back with a smile on their face, so I am sure you will come back wearing the same smile. Good Luck with your sugery and your flight! Tell Dr. Aceves "Hello" from Kelli Flores.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views