help... BACK PAIN!!!

Traci L.
on 6/24/06 10:47 pm - Henderson, NY
Ok, this is nuts. I can't sleep because my back hurts SOOO much! Dr. Estrella said it's because of the position I was in for surgery. I'm in a lot of pain. Any suggestions on sleeping positions? I've got 5 pillows and have been tossing and turning all night. At this point, I'm afraid to go on the plane Tuesday night, for fear of how bad I may feel. Traci
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 2:26 am - Wartburg, TN
Traci, Try sleeping in a recliner, I have heard so many post-ops say that was the only position they could sleep in after surgery. Blessings, Jaime
Traci L.
on 6/25/06 11:11 am - Henderson, NY
Hi, Jaime. I will be purchasing a recliner as soon as I get home.... but that's not 'til Wednesday! In the meantime, I've never hated being in a hotel this much! I'll just have to grin and bear it until I get home, I guess. It's still going to be worth it in the end! Thanks for the reply. Traci
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/06 4:56 am - Wartburg, TN
Traci, Ask the hotel about putting one in your room, I am going to have surgery in Mexico and the hotel in Hermosillo will bring a recliner to your room if you request it, I think they charge like $5 extra a day. It doesnt' hurt to ask Jaime
NeedHelp
on 6/27/06 2:01 pm - Rockford, IL
My back hurt for about 3 weeks. My best sleeping position was flat on my back with about 3 pillows under my head. It was like a semi-sitting position. I also placed one pillow on my abdomen. It seemed to help. Kim M.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views