Keyword: Revision

actrish
on 6/21/06 10:32 pm - KY
Ok guys, I know this has been asked before, but literally, after searching (and lurking) for days I just gotta come out and ask for help. Here is my situation: RNY in the 90's (open) Hernia repair (so....scar tissue) Need to have revision, stretched. Insurance exlusion (!@#!) Considering Mexico Need names and estimates for REVISION. Now. Dr. Aguirre did answer my email and gave me a price quote. (His daughter is great, btw So far, he is the only one gutsy enough to tackle me. I like him already. I reckon that there are quite a few Docs who don't wanna touch this sort of thing. You know, someone else's plumbing job. So. Can someone with a RNY REVISION who had it done in Mexico come out, please? I know you are out there somewhere reading this and I really neeeeed you! Please? Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on? Your googly-eyed friend, Trish
cotedazur
on 6/22/06 2:12 am - , OH
I didn't have a revision, but the day I arrived, I didn't get to see Dr. Roberto Rumbaut because he was in surgery doing a difficult revision of a patient who had an "old fashioned" gastric bypass. (He came to the hotel that night before the surgery the next morning because he wanted to meet me before the operation!!) DO email him..... his website is www.gastricband.com He is truly a gifted surgeon. Nancy
Kelli ~.
on 6/26/06 2:56 pm - Atwater, CA
Hi Trish, I know Dr. Aceves also tackles revisions, in fact when I was in there for a fill it sounded like the person was in the same situation as you were in and they did just fine. Go to mexicolapband.com, email them and they can give you more information. Kelli
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views