MEXICAN LAP - BANDSTER'S YOUR HELP IS NEEDED PLEASE. . . .

Idaho Bandito
on 6/13/06 4:16 am
Hi everyone, I am trying to compile a list of fill providers within the U.S. that will provide post op fills for Mexican banded patients. Although most all of our surgeon's in Mexico provide us with a list of post op provider's in the U.S. for our fills, I can't help but believe that there are more professionals out there that are willing to provide fill care for patients banded outside of the United States. Although most of us have our fill provider n place before we go to Mexico for surgery, sometimes things change or just simply do not work out for whatever reason. And, we all know that our bands are worthless without fills to provide restriction. Soooooooo. . . .will you please take a moment and send me the information on the provider that does your fills or any other provider that you know will help Mexican banded patient's. Please include the following information or as much of it as you can. Name, title (as in Doctor, nurse practioner, radiologist etc) Name of facility or practice, price of fill with fluro, without fluro, City, State, Address, Phone number and name contact person. If I've left anything out, please feel free to add it in. Also if you want, you can comment on your experience with your fills. Also, feel free to call your fill provider and ask if they mind being placed on this list. Once I gather all of this information, I will request permission to post it on this site for future reference for those in need of a fill provider in the states. If I can't post it here, I will keep it as reference and if you see someone in need, you can have them e-mail me. I truly believe that gathering this information will help a LOT of people and prevent a lot of heartache over lack of fill providers. Thanks in advance for your help! Brigitte
DrC
on 6/13/06 5:39 am - Cincinnati, OH
Bridgette, I just began to do fills on Mexican patients in my practice and thought I would check out this forum to learn a little more...and I saw this message so I thought I might as well answer it myself! Name: Trace W. Curry, MD Practice: Clifton Surgical 330 Straight Street Suite 401 Cincinnati, OH 45219 Phone: 877.442.BAND 513.559.1222 I've been a band surgeon for about 2 years now and have done thousands of fills. Dr. Trace Curry
urbrdfs
on 6/13/06 11:42 pm - Williamson, GA
Fillcenterusa. It cost $299 to become a member and then $155 if done without fluro and $200 if done with fluro. If you go to their website they have a list of states that they already have offices set up and are getting more each day. Because I live in Georgia, tho one has been approved has not been set up yet, I have gone to Clermont/Zephyhills Florida and to Nashville Tn. Bette
Tracy
on 8/28/06 12:22 pm - Arlington, TX
I was banded by Dr. Aceves In Mexicali. Here is my fill doctor here in Texas: Dallas-Fort Worth Institute of Body Sculpturing Dr. Walter Dobson Grandprarie, TX 817-446-6672 Contact Is Helen Lunday Fills with Fluoro $250, Without $150 Please send me your list if you would when you have it completed. [email protected] Tracy M 280/168/160 http://www.tracyslapband.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views