3 days post op!!!!

gabriela
on 6/10/06 4:05 am - MI
Hi everyone! Well looks like I made it to the other side. I am currently in Monterrey Mexico at the Hampton Inn. I had surgery Wed. morning, and let me tell you that day was horrible for me. But after a shower on Thursday morning and some walking around I felt a whole lot better. Everything went great I didnt even have any drain tubes after surgery. I fly home this comeing Monday morning. I havent weighed my self here I figure there is no sense because I am sooo bloated and full of the liquids I was fed through the IV in the hospital. Everything is great here in Monterrey the hospital, the hotel, the drivers, nurses, docters. I dont regret coming here and everything I read about my docter is true. Well thats it for now. I will update some more when I get home. Bye. Gabriela
AllstateAgentWI
on 6/11/06 12:00 am - Watertown, WI
RNY on 05/16/06 with
Gabriela, Congratualtions and Welcome to the loosing side !!! The first day is the most difficult in any surgery (for the most part) so I am glad to hear you made it through! Have a safe flight back and take care of yourself! Christina
bridgetok
on 6/11/06 6:17 am - Sanford, NC
Hi Gabriela! I was waiting for an update from you. Congrats on your surgery! Bridget
sindarella
on 6/12/06 6:20 am - New Castle, IN
Congrats to you!!! Glad you are now a loser too.. I had been thinking of you today an thought I would jump on and see how things were going for you.. Glad to hear it has all went well.. Your lucky you didn't even have to have a drain tube. I had a drain tube and a feeding tube.. YUK! Glad that is behind me now. It has been 9 weeks this week for me and I am down 50 pounds.. wooooo hooo.. That will soon be you too. It hasn't been super easy, but that is being paid back by the loss of weight.. Well, you take care and you should be on your way home as I am typing this.. Good luck Gabriela. Connie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views