prayer request

Traci L.
on 6/6/06 9:34 am - Henderson, NY
Hi, everyone. I talked to Trish a bit earlier and she's having quite a bit of trouble with drainage from the G-tube making her feel pretty lousy. I'm sure she'd appreciate if we could all send good thoughts and prayers her way. She's home and many of the doctors in her area don't even want to look at her because her surgery was in Mexico. Let's give Trish a boost, OK? Thanks. Traci
AllstateAgentWI
on 6/6/06 11:25 am - Watertown, WI
RNY on 05/16/06 with
Well if you talk to her again, please let her know I am thinking about her! I know how difficult it can be and how alone you can feel while going through this! Tell her if it is that bad go to the ER they have to by law take care of her! I will be thinking about her! Christina LAP RNY 5/16/2006
dreana1974
on 6/6/06 3:14 pm - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hey Trish! I am so sorry your having trouble. I will keep you in my prayers. I can't believe that no Doctors will help you! Do you have a pcp? I hope you get to feeling better soon. Hugs, Andrea
azbigmamma
on 6/7/06 11:45 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hi Traci, I do not know Tish but let her know that she is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope she gets well real soon. Thanks Tanya
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views