Does anyone have any input on the hotel Dr. Joy uses?

azbigmamma
on 6/6/06 8:23 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
I have been reading information about the Hotel Krystal, I have read very bad things about it. I was wondering what the patients of Dr. Joya's think about it or did they stay somewhere else. How was the staff, the rooms,the beds, and the food in the restuarant? Can anybody help me here I would appreciate it. Thank you Tanya
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/06 1:02 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi there I live in Phoenix AZ !! I had surgery with Dr Joya on March 13th 2006.... It was wonderful!! The hotel is Beautiful and everything in the hospital and Hotel was VERY clean!! We didnt eat much at the hotel I didnt care for the soup at all...YUCK!! , but we did walk accross the street to Outback Steakhouse, I had the soup and it was PERFECT!!! Feel free to email me if you have any further questions...
lmsmith
on 6/6/06 2:18 pm - Burnaby, Canada
The hotel was great! THe service was wonderful, the food was great and it was really clean. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. My mom liked it so much when she was there for my brothers surgery, she bought a time share. Leanne LAP RNY - Dec 16/05 Dr Joya - PV Mexico 274/247/164/140??
dreana1974
on 6/6/06 3:19 pm - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hey Tanya! I loved the Krystal. It was like a little paradise! Everyone was very nice and I liked the soups. The beds were a bit hard but you get tons of pillows and I didn't have any problem at all sleeping! I would go back there if ever on vacation in PV for sure!! Email me with any questions. Hugs, Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views