ANYBODY IN MONTERREY NEXT WEEK?

gabriela
on 6/3/06 10:19 pm - MI
Hi everyone. I am just sitting here wondering what to pack with me. I was wondering if there was anyone out there going to Dr. Rumbaut in Monterrey this coming up Tuesday or Wed? I am on my pre-op diet right now. Things are going a little bit better not then the first two days I was on it. Ok well talk to you all later then. Gabriela
bonnied
on 6/4/06 11:58 am - St. Albans, VT
Good luck in Monterrey! You will be in good hands! Bonnie lap rny 6/3/05 264/163/149
bridgetok
on 6/4/06 4:40 pm - Sanford, NC
A book (or two) crosswords needlepoint or other 'busy' work CD player or iPod Chapstick Slip on shoes (you won't feel like bending over to tie for a few days) tea bags, crystal light on the go for bottled water soup broth mix or bullion cubes plenty of socks and underwear Maxi pads if that is a possibility ( I got my period the night after surgery and had a difficult time expressing to the nurse that I was menstrating and needed a pad) Glasses if you waer contacts, you will have to remove them for surgery A camera, because 2 days after surgery you will feel like you're on vacation A cell phone or phone card That's all I can think of right now, but I wanted to say Good Luck! Bridget
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views