Y'all will never believe this!

Carolina Geechee
on 5/31/06 3:25 am - Summerville, SC
Hello all my South of the Border buddies! When I got home from my second job last night there was a letter from my insurance carrier. I almost did not bother to open it. Thank God I did! After my last denial I told them I wanted my case sent directly to their appeal department. The appeals department evidently had an actual bariatric surgeon review my case and he approved my surgery! I'm scheduled for June 9th right here in Charleston. The only down side is that I will not be going to Puerto Vallarta to meet Dr. Joya and spend those 7 glorious days at the hotel! I was really looking forward to that adventure! My sweet husband has promised me that we can go there for a vacation soon. I will lose my $1000 deposit but that's life! I will still keep checking on all of you on this message board. Wish me luck! Dollie
Traci L.
on 5/31/06 9:33 am - Henderson, NY
Well, that's great news!!! Good for you. It's some kind of miracle that you won!!! Best wishes. Traci
lmsmith
on 5/31/06 10:49 am - Burnaby, Canada
WOW!! That's great news, and fast too!! Congratulations. As for the deposit, $1000.00 is way cheaper than $12500.00! Good luck on the 9th. Hopefully you will get you holiday in PV when you're all thin and beautiful!!! Leanne LAP RNY - Dec 16/05 Dr Joya - PV Mexico 274/247/165/140??
vickig
on 6/1/06 9:13 am - CRAWFORD, GA
thats so great! i'm glad you will be home! you can visit pv when you loose the weight you want!i'm so happy for you!
tamara_b73
on 6/8/06 4:25 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Congratulations Dollie!! That is great! It's too bad you couldn't "give" your scheduled date and the "deposit" that you already paid to another patient that hadn't paid or scheduled yet. Good luck to you, Tamara 321/167/135
Just Me
on 6/9/06 5:29 pm - Happy Place, TN
You know, that story is worth $1,000 and you're not ever really going to regret it either. You saved, what? 11,000 ? Just think if you hadn't read that letter until you came BACK from Peurto Vallarta! Happy Journey
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views