7 month update!!!

Ferchie
on 5/26/06 8:03 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hello all, I know I do not post to often but I do check in on everyone almost everyday to see how you all are and what is going on... Now back to me, because that is what this is all about hehehehehahahaha.. So I went and weighed last night and I have lost another 13 lbs, I am now down to 357 - YAY!!! I feel so freaking great!!! Plus tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to be 29 for the first time so I am going out dancing and to strippers I hope all of you are doing as freaking wonderful as I am feeling these days!!! smooches to you all - Jeremy
bridgetok
on 5/26/06 12:33 pm - Sanford, NC
Jeremy, You are doing FANTASTIC! Thanks for the update, it's always good to hear from you Bridget
Sun Smith
on 5/26/06 3:14 pm - Seattle, WA
Jeremy - I'm glad you posted how you are doing. Glad to hear it is freaking wonderful. It is going great for me too. I've lost 121 pounds in 10 months, 2/3rd of the weight I want to take off is gone. I feel so much better. And, as I've posted in the July 2005 forum, the surgery has made me much smarter. Or at least people pay more attention to my ideas and comments than they used to. Now, singing along, "Happy birthday to Jeremy, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jeremy, Happy birthday to you - and maaaannnnnyyy mooooorrre. -Pam 320/199/150
Robbin
on 5/28/06 11:44 am - OK
Good for you Jeremy. I am so proud of you and have often thought of you and how you are doing. HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT !!!!!
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/7/06 4:31 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Jeremy! I am so excited and happy and delighted for you! I hope you had a fantastic b-day! Young, Sexy and Proud! Go Jeremy! Go Jeremy! Go Jeremy!!!!!!!!!!! Big Hugs!!!!! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views