finally tummy tuck time:)

pattycake
on 5/24/06 8:42 pm - macon, GA
i am going back to mexico again almost a year to the date that i went last year for my open rny with dr. aguirre. yippie. i am having a tummy tuck in tijuana with dr luis suarez. thankfully; my arms and legs look great, but my tummy looks like it was shot up by a sub-machine gun after having twins and massive weght loss. i'll be glad to get that mass cut off!!!! i am soooo happy with my weight loss and now i am just adding the last finishing touches. i let my children play with the belly skin last night for the last time... we said goodbye to it. i have never been sooo happy with any decision i have ever made in my life. keep me in your prayers. i will soon change my profile name to a.ka. "six pack patty"
jtblessedgal
on 5/25/06 12:21 pm - Columbia, MO
Congratulations Patty!! How exciting! I am only post-op almost 4 weeks but I know my time is coming when I'll have some skin a sagging! If you don't mind me asking, how much is a tummy tuck with Dr. Suarez? I have opened a savings account now so that I will be prepared, but I just am trying to get a round about figure on what I'll need. Good luck and quick healing! Jeanne
Just Me
on 5/25/06 2:25 pm - Happy Place, TN
Hey Patty, What happned w ith that other guy? Maybe I'm confused but I thought you were seeing someone from Cosmed? LOVE that name... six pack patty!
vickig
on 5/26/06 10:32 am - CRAWFORD, GA
please let us know how this goes for you. wishing you all the best!
Leigh S.
on 9/30/07 4:19 am - Ivey, GA
Hi Patty... I couldn't help but notice that you live in Macon which is less than 25 miles from where I live in Ivey. Would you be interested in talking with me or emailing about your RNY surgery??  I'm going to have RNY lap in December and it sure would be nice to have a contact close by.  Also, I know that after the weight loss will come a tummy tuck. My home email address is [email protected] . Thanks a bunch... Leigh
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views