Protein products and websites?

Traci L.
on 5/17/06 7:40 am - Henderson, NY
I'm starting to stock up on things I'll need after getting home from Mexico. Does anyone have any good recommendations for protein products that they like and where do you get them from... online, GNC? Any info would be great! Thanks! Traci
Eggface
on 5/17/06 9:44 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Hi Tracy, I just ordered a bunch of different samples from these two sites http://www.vitalady.com/products-samples.htm http://store.bariatriceating.com/proteinpowders.html hope this helps. I haven't found a favorite yet but I've read that your tastes change after anyway so I figured I'd just get a bunch of different ones and have fun experimenting. Almost a month now. Whew... time is flying by.
Traci L.
on 5/17/06 10:30 am - Henderson, NY
I know! Can you believe it? I'm so excited, but also extremely busy with the end of the school year, so I don't have time to think about it too much! Thanks for the sites. I'll see you in Ensenada!!!
GerrAnn
on 5/18/06 2:28 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Traci, I had surgery with Dr. A and he did give recommendations on what to eat.. I started using the product Unjury right after I got out of the hospital in Ensenada.. Someone posted about being low on energy and told me to start it right away.. I felt that it was the best advice I got... I am still drinking one protein drink every morning to this day.. I like the unflavored and the vanilla. They are probably a bit expensive, but the taste is well worth it for me.. I have it in my international coffee each morning.. and it blends well with warm drinks!! Good Luck!! GerrAnn
vickig
on 5/23/06 9:57 am - CRAWFORD, GA
ooooh oooooh you have got to check out wls suplies.com bariatriceating.com and netrition.com these will definatly get you going. wls suplies has great sample packs!most you just add liquid to the bottle it comes in! have fun!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views