Can anything else go wrong?

azbigmamma
on 5/16/06 11:50 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Ok here goes, I make the decision to get the surgery done in Mexico, I pick my doctor and call see what dates are available. I am ready to wire the money adn set the date and get airline ticks. I realize that we need our birth certificates. Three years ago our house flooded then we got robbed and they took my moms safe with all and I mean all of our identity stuff in it. So now I do not have a birth certificate. I get the form to fill out and get it notarized. I go straight from the bank to the post office to get it in the mail so I can get this going. My mom just realized that we did not put the money in the envelopes with the request forms. So now I have to call Calif tomorrow to find out if we have to start over again. I am just so frusterated. I have waited so long for this and it is just not clicking for me. Maybe it is a sign that I should not be doing this. I don't know I am just having a pity party for myself. I just needed to vent. Hope all is well with everyone. I will let everyone know what happens. Tanya
Just Me
on 5/16/06 12:16 pm - Happy Place, TN
Surgery yes... Decision Right one mostly.. Sure of your doctor? Remember, YOU ARE CHOOSING YOUR DOCTOR as well as choosing to have the surgery... don't forget... two separate decisions... ps: This is meant to encourage you. I had Dr. Aguirre, chose him as a doctor and Very satisfied.
bjjantzen
on 5/18/06 4:38 am - Katy, TX
RNY on 03/17/06 with
I am sorry for your trouble, but don't take it as a negative. You might want to look into getting a passport. It might be easier and after this year you will have to have one to travel to Mexico, they are no longer going to accept just Birth Certificates... Maybe this is a sign you should go for the gold and get a passport then you will be ready to travel anywhere in the world in your new skinny body!
vickig
on 5/23/06 10:09 am - CRAWFORD, GA
it's a sighn alright ...a sighn that you're really excited! don't have such a heavy heart. you going to be fine!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views