Anyone have their surgery with Dr.Pedro Kuri ??

Blesseddiva
on 5/15/06 1:53 pm - Columbia, MD
I live in Maryland, and was wondering has any one had surgery with Dr.Kuri or any other surgeron in Mexico and if so have you found any doctors in MD DC VA or Delaware that has done your fills or after care. Please help ??/
housecatgirl
on 5/17/06 2:44 am - lake elsinore, CA
Hi Tawanda, I am having my surgery with Dr. Ortiz on June 28th. In my opinion, he is the most qualified surgeon in TJ. I live only about 1 1/2 hours to the border so I went down and interviewed a few. I won't mention who I didn't pick so that I don't start a war but I will say both the office and staff professionalism stood out compared to the other docs I visited. I also know Dr. Ortiz will offer a phone consult. You can call there and set it up with Rene. E-mail me privately if you have any other questions. Laura
awayfrmitall
on 5/17/06 12:39 pm - Seattle, WA
I don't live in Maryland but I did have surgery w/ Dr. Kuri as well as my twin sister. To this day he is still taking very good care of us. Good choice and please email if you have any questions or just want to talk to someone. Take Care, Jamie
kootenay
on 5/22/06 8:44 am - Canada
Hi Tawanda - I will be having my surgery with Kuri in the next two weeks. His facilitators sent me information whi*****luded fill doctors in my area that Dr. Kuri has a working relationship with. Please consider contacting his office and getting set up with their recommended fill doctors.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views