I'm going to live!!!!

vickiang
on 5/8/06 8:54 am - Austin, TX
The floor is cleaned and mopped, all but one load of laundry done, carpet vacuumed and I feel better. What a relief to not have to eat or drink myself through this! And than God for this board! The car should be fixed by 6 pm and I have a handyman I can call. Gordo thinks the computer problem is the microprocessor, so I am clueless. But hubby works for Dell. And the house smells like spaghetti sauce loaded with onion, okra and zuchinni. I always throw whatever veges to make it more healthful and less caloric dense. My 11 year old girl made 1st chair in flute even tho' she just started this year. She has a concert tomorrow night. Gordo has been offered a free 30 min taining by his instructor and he has a tournament this weekend. My friend, Sarah is going in for wls tomorrow and I have a chance to be there for someone else instead of just taking. And my nerves are not shot anymore. Sigh....SoI guess the world didn't come to an end after all! Vicki
Lauretta
on 5/8/06 4:27 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Thanks for the update. I am glad you are doing better. Days like that are a challenge.
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views