I'm in big doo doo.

vickiang
on 5/8/06 2:55 am - Austin, TX
I clipped the curb doing a too tight u-turn. I'm sure I'm not the only one. But instead of going over it, I hit it the perfect way to break the strut, rotor, wheel and I need a new tire and maybe more once it gets on the rack. It's already up to over $1200. And I was sober!!!!! Taking my kid to tennis. Geesh! I don't feel strong enough yet to take my hubby's onslaught. Dang it all. And the garbage disposal is broken, the front doo won't shut unless it's locked (frame split), Gordo busted my computer and all of the phone lines are out except one. Aaaaargh! Well at least I'm not down physically anymore except for being tired. So looking at the sunny side, this could have all happened when I was so sick and, hey, it's only money! Just cross my fingers Rick is supportive (hah!). I think he still thinks I'm 370 and drunk, not 160 and sober. I won't drink. I called my sponsor and then posted here. Vicki
Lauretta
on 5/8/06 4:17 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
OOPs! Well, you are right you are sober and that would have been bad. Sorry all of this is happening at once. I think you are due for some good luck. Laur
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views