Happy Sunday morning.

vickiang
on 5/6/06 10:41 pm - Austin, TX
How great to wake up sober. Zo is going bike riding wirh her girlfriend. Rick, I and Bones are going to his tennis tournament. Then to dim sum. Sigh...the las tfew weeks of pain are all but forgetten. Yippee! Notice I opted for tennis over bike riding LOL! Vicki
Lauretta
on 5/7/06 1:25 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Under the cir****tances a spectator sport is warrented! I vacuumed our pool for hours yesterday. I feel like I worked out at the gym.LOL Getting ready for the open house on the 20th. I am gald you are feeling so much better. Last night it occured to me how frazzled I would be if I was not in recovery, how uncomfortable I felt when I was calm in the middle of a busy time even during my first year in recovery. Today i can accept the calm, not panic that it may pass and I know it will return. I am grateful. Laurie
EstherW
on 5/7/06 11:21 pm - Turlock, CA
Vickie, I'm so happy for you!!! And soooooooooooooo jealous!!! I have one more week of 2 Vicodens a day, then 2 weeks of one a day, then I'm DONE FOR LIFE!!!! I'm so friggin' depressed. I envy you that you are already at that point. Good going!!!! ess
vickiang
on 5/8/06 12:25 am - Austin, TX
Sober is great, but 8 1/2 hours solid sleep? AWESOME!!! What with stiches on both sides and front, the flu or whatever bug was going around and my bike wipeout, I haven't slept in ages. What a difference a good solid sleep makes. I really crashed yesterday. Lack of sleep, the strain of constant pain finally being released, hubby was in a snoot to boot, and I just got blue, blue, blue. I didn't overeat, but I did suck on some hard candies at night. A throwback from my infantile days of sucking for comfort? Anyway, I feel a weird feeling I haven't had in a month. Could it be... agh..that I have an inkling of happiness? That will diesappear when I go downstairs and see the results of me not cleaning for a month! But I'll take a few, have a cup of jo and savor this feeling for awhile. Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views