addictive personality...

PiperBL9480
on 4/30/06 12:50 pm - Olathe, KS
I have a very addictive personality...food and other things. I'm 18 now, I've been addicted to food since I can remember. I'm trying to have the wls, just jumping through hoops right now. At the moment I am not doing any hard drugs. I do however smoke pot everyday, and when I say everyday I mean everyday usually more than once a day....I've been smoking for 2 and half years now and smoking everyday, usually more that once a day, for a year and a half. I take painkillers whenever I can get them, I don't feel like my drinking is a problem yet but I feel it going that way. Every once in a while I will drink by myself in my room at night. When I go to parties I get so drunk I don't remember what happened (don't worry I never ever ever drive). My question is for the alcohalics...when you were at my stage of your drinking....maybe drink once a week but when you do you get completely trashed....what do you think would of helped you cut back? I'm in college right now and seperating myself from alcohal is not really a feasible option, my roomates and I throw parties..go to parties...etc. I know weed and food are my biggest issues and I'm getting help for those, I just kinda wanna stop alcohalism before it starts. Any advice?
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views