Difficult week/weekend

Vicketti
on 4/27/06 1:34 pm - Arlington, VA
(Hi, Laurie) Well, I was supposed to be getting married on Saturday. But after my last relapse last month, my fiance decided it was best to postpone for a few months, which now looks like nearly a year because of our schedules. I know he wants me to be healthy. I know he loves me. I know he's standing by me. And it's a "postponement", not a "cancellation", but it still hurts like heck. So I've been doing fairly well until this week, and I'm on super emotional roller coaster. I'm just maintaining, trying to get through the weekend in one piece. His parents came in last night. So not only do I feel like crap, but I have to also play hostess. But I'm doing a very good job on the outside. I'm just being eaten alive on the inside right now. Tomorrow night we're going on a dinner cruise to use up the deposit money we put down for our "yacht wedding". So, again, I have to put on a happy face and get through an evening. Then there's Saturday. Again, playing hostess while I feel like someone has reached their hand in my chest and they're wrenching my heart out. But Sunday I'm sure I'll be fine because it will pass. Then I can get on with my life and move forward. Vicky
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views