I am back

meandpugs
on 4/20/06 1:08 pm - valrico, FL
I have been in Texas for the past few weeks and hated every minute of it. But now I am home.... and is it ever so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cyndee
Lauretta
on 4/21/06 3:28 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Welcome home! Missed your smiling face. I hope you get back into the swing of things better than I did. It has been three weeks since my trip and I still feel out of touch with my normal routine. This has been a very crazy return. Lots of stuff going on and I just cannot find my rhythm. Oh well it will return. I am not going to count on it before grduation tho!!LOL Laurie
Lauretta
on 4/27/06 2:59 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hey Cyndee, I was just thinking about you and wondered if you are back in the swing of things? I give up. I will not have a normal routine until June. Why fight it.LOL Laurie
vickiang
on 5/1/06 4:06 am - Austin, TX
Cyndee! Yay! You're here! Too bad I was In California thae past month or we could have gotten together and I guarantee you would not hate Texas. Austin is awesome...a huge statement from someone who moved from the beach and redwoods on the Monterey Bay! My ps says I have to lose 10-15 pounds. I feel somehow a little irked although it's true. So I'm going back to the food watching; a place I was hoping I would never have to go. I also have to get back to the gym as soon as I am physically possible. I ate kinda cruddy, but mainly I've not only not been exercising, but spending a lot of down time. You know, I love the feeling of food and alcohol when I'm actually doing it, but I just can't take the consequences anymore. I feel better being clean. Now, having to lose weight, I've lost my mental "freedom". I so much better like being clean and on target. My first thought this morning as I lazily stretched was "oh, it feels so good to be sober!" My second was running to the scale to face the ugly truth (avoidance is very useful when I'm not living right!) I'll never take feeling good for granted because I am one drink and one bag of Doritos from going back to that dark place. Post soon. I've missed you. Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views