So happy to be sober..............and healthy!

Vicketti
on 4/20/06 12:57 pm - Arlington, VA
I have been behind on getting blood work done. However, after my prolonged rendevous with my "OLD" friend Cabernet, I decided I needed to know where my health stood. I needed to know if I've done damage. So I got the blood work done and saw my surgeon today. No liver damage, no kidney damage, and all of my numbers are within normal range, which is a miracle since I've neglected my supplements during my silliness the last six to eight months. So I'm healthy! Yea!!!!!!! And the best thing is..................I'm going to stay that way. No doubt in my mind! Vicky
Lauretta
on 4/21/06 3:24 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Vicky, So glad you got in to be checked! More happy to see you did not damage yourself physically. You have a great attitude! Keep it up girl. I am so proud of you. Sometimes I miss drinking but not as much as I love my whole life today so I always remember to think before I act on the impulse. One drink will lead to more and the return to self destruction. Not willing to live there anymore. Laurie
Lauretta
on 4/27/06 3:03 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Vicky, I was just wandering the message board and was thinking about you too. How are you? I am good one day at a time. My daily routine is all off and it will be for the rest of the spring. I am not going to fight it anymore. I am just going to keep plugging on and try to enjoy. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views