Happy Easter!

Lauretta
on 4/16/06 6:47 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Having a lazy day here. It feels great. My hubby is sleeping which is a luxury for him.The kids are at the beach and boating. I was going to cook a big meal but everyone is busy and we have so many good left overs we decided to wait until another day for a big family dinner. We got so much done around the house this week that our pre graduation work is greatly decreased. Still struggling to get the pool swim worthy. I am amazed as I reread this at what a wonderful life I live. Hubby and I worked very hard for this lifestyle so glad I am clean of drugs, alcohol and obesity so I can enjoy it finally. ugs to all, laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/16/06 7:42 pm - East Burbs, MN
Your day sounded wonderful and relaxing! We took a drive down to my grandpas in Austin, MN and brought dinner. It was a great trip and a nice day. My mom lives in South Pasedena, FL (North of St Pete Beach). Are you near there? I am hoping to plan a surprise visit there for Mothers Day, we will see.. If you are near, I would love to get together for coffee?? Hope you have a good week!! Dana
Lauretta
on 4/17/06 6:13 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I would love that too but it depends on how you are traveling to Florida. I live on the panhandle. FWB is almost exactly between Pensacola and Panama City. Perhaps you have heard of Destin. It is right next door. We are quite a distance from St Pete. Not very likely you will be coming this way. Too bad tho. It is gorgeous here. We have snow white beaches. I am having family pix done on the beach and hope to post one on my profile. Hugs, laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/17/06 12:40 am - East Burbs, MN
ok... I just looked.. You are not very close to her...
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views