Is everyone doing okay?

Lauretta
on 4/15/06 1:54 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I have not seen many posts and I am thinking of all of you and hoping you have had a good week. I had a good week as you can tell by my posts. I have been doing some reading on meditation. I did not realize how complicated it can be. Maybe I am just making it complicated? Oh well, I will keep learning.LOL Laurie
Vicketti
on 4/15/06 5:48 am - Arlington, VA
Hi, Laurie. I was wondering the same. Last week I posted about my issue on the main board and was directed over here. Since I've been here, there have been very few posts. So I wondered if this board had much traffic at all. Well, anyway, have a great weekend, and Happy Easter! Vicky
Lauretta
on 4/15/06 4:18 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
The activity seems to ebb and flow. I check daily and try to post because I really like posting here and I think if there is no activity someone who needs to connect with people will be missed if no one stays onboard. It only takes a few minutes a day to check in and I think I and others have had the chance to reach out to people who need to vent or ask a question.Sometimes I need that and hope someone is there for me. Had a great day today at our cook out.Happy Easter. Laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/15/06 10:30 am - East Burbs, MN
Hi Laurie~ Actually feeling guilt ridden.. Why I thought I could have just 1 is beyond me.. Made it 2 weeks with out a drop and yesterday the mood striked me. I am mad at myself. Hope you have a great birthday BBQ.. Dana
Lauretta
on 4/15/06 4:27 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Don't waste your energy on guilt. Just get it back together. You are on the right path. One is too many a thousand never enough! You can do it. Laurie
lorien
on 4/17/06 9:26 pm - morris county, nj
I'm good! Spent a few days visiting my sister . . . no internet access. She lives out in the sticks, top of a mountain in the middle of a cornfield. I swear, I'd go stark raving nuts if I lived out there! Have I quit drinking? Unfortunately no. But I know you're not gonna yell at me. I have cut back, but I haven't quit. Everything else is good. Hope everyone had a good holiday!
Lauretta
on 4/18/06 8:47 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Linda, Good to hear from you. Of coarse I am not gonna yell at you. I am here to encourage you. I am sure you are hard enough on yourself. When you are sick and tired of it you will be will ready. That is your decision to make. I am just glad you come back around. We had a big meeting today at my noon NA meeting. I know it is due to the loss of our friend. People dealing with the feelings. The cool part is that 2 people *****cently relapsed came back. I am glad they made it back. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views