Good feelings

Lauretta
on 4/14/06 8:20 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
It is a good day to be drug and alcohol free. I started my day vollenteering my time typing mailing lists for some friends who are Zen Buddist. They run a foundation devoted to helping people affected by war all over the world. It felt good to do something selfless. This is not something I know much about but I admire their committment and I am happy to supprt them. After that I went to my Dr office and was informed all my labs look great! I ran into my old internist the one *****commended wls. What a treat because he had left the clinic I go to. It was so nice to see him and thank him for sending me down this path. I took a nap watered my plants and plan to spread wood chips soon. Simple but rewarding day. My head is quiet and at peace. That is not something I take for granted. I was always listening to a committee in my head torturing me with insecurities and doubts. I am happy in recovery. Next week I am teaching a STD class at the high school. I realize I have a lot to offer. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views