Happy birthday to me!

Lauretta
on 4/13/06 2:06 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi all, I just want to say I am 50 today. I am so lucky. Two years ago I was addicted to pain pills and drinking more than I should. Two years ago I was obese and on the brink of a surgery that if I did not have it I might be dead or in a wheelchair today. So instead of feeling sorry for myself that so many years have passed and thinking about the pain I am celebrating my new life. Healthy and happy. It has been a good two years but a lot of work. I know I am an on going project but now I can finally enjoy the ride. I am getting my gray hair dyed and my nails done. I wish you all a happy day! Laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/13/06 6:21 pm - East Burbs, MN
LAURIE I hope you had a WONDERFUL day with lots of pamper'n. 4/13 is ALSO my MOM's birthday and She turned 60!! She always says that 4/13 is her lucky day! Dana
Lauretta
on 4/15/06 1:57 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Thanks Dana, I hope your mom had a good day. Mine was marvelous. Tonight the clan is having a cook out in honor of my old age! LOL I was born of Fri the 13th. Did you notice the full moon that night? My oldest and I went to Red Lobstwr on my BD and a fight broke out in the place! Crazy. Laurie
lorien
on 4/13/06 9:52 pm - morris county, nj
Well happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful, fabulous day. Hugs, Linda
Lauretta
on 4/15/06 1:58 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Thanks Linda, It was great. Having a good week all around. hope you are too. laurie
Vicketti
on 4/14/06 1:41 pm - Arlington, VA
Happy Birthday! What a wonderful gift, to turn 50 and be healthy. What a wonderful gift, to turn 50 and like yourself! I hope you had the best day!!! Vicky
Lauretta
on 4/15/06 1:58 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Thank you. You are correct. I feel younger not older. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety