Will I ever sleep before 4 am again?

Lauretta
on 4/12/06 6:49 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Wow I am a night owl by nature but this is crazy. I am up until 4 am wide awake. Nothing is wrong that I can see. I have just fallen into a crazy pattern. Unfortunately I have a lot of stuff to do and yardwork in the dark is not an option! LOL I was a bit upset today because I almost messed up this computer. I am the secretary of my 12 step home group and we have a business meeting tonight! It could have been bad. I am still in my P.J.'S. I just wanted to touch base before I am off to do something that requires I step away from my desk.Hubby took off for another work trip for 2 days, he is used to my late night routine. Better hop in the shower and water my flowers. Hope I am not blinded by that yellow orb in the sky! Laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/12/06 7:23 pm - East Burbs, MN
Hey Laurie~ I am an early riser myself. My dear SO gets up for work at 3:15am and lets just say he is not quiet and I am a light sleeper. We here will have plenty of rain today, so hopefully we will see the orb tomorrow. Have a great day!! Dana
lorien
on 4/12/06 9:48 pm - morris county, nj
oh man are you ever the opposite of me! 11pm is a LATE night for me and I'm usually at my desk by 7am . . . yellow orb? Hey, did you steal mine? Its Raining . . . .
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views