sitting on my pity pot

Lauretta
on 4/8/06 7:14 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi all, I am feeling blue today. I hope it is just fatigue. Hubby is still out of town. Teen and adult kids all busy and I feel left out. I have a lot to do. Plants to pot, laundry, dishes, vacuuming. Just sounds like work to me. I really have no reason to feel this way.Self-pity stinks. I cannot stand myself when I am this way. Hormones are out of whack I guess. Thanks for letting me vomit my stuff!!! I think I will go have a cup of coffe with my sponsor or take a nap. Laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/8/06 10:52 am - East Burbs, MN
Sorry you are feeling a little blue... DANG HORMONES!!! Maybe a nice HOT bath with candles... Treat yourself to something nice?? Hugs to you. Been having a quiet lazy day, myself. My dear friend came over and had dinner with us tonight. It was nice, however, a little bit hard.. She and Randy (my SO) were having beers with dinner and BOY did I want one!!.. I stayed strong!! I am so happy for myself and wanted to thank you for a big part of it. Hope your evening is better!! Dana
Lauretta
on 4/8/06 4:49 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Thanks Dana, I took a nap and went to K mart for some more flower pots and went to late nite 9:30 meeting. It is usually a small meeting. The usual suspects and a few newcomers or people on vacation. I felt much better.Hubby got home about 11:30 pm. I am waiting for my youngest to get his butt home now. He turned off his phone. I really wish he wasn't such a stubborn kid. 16 yr old boys!!!! I am getting really irritated. It is late. Anyway enough about me. I am so proud of you. It gets easier but right now this is new behavior. You should be feeling good about yourself! Catch ya later, Laurie
lorien
on 4/10/06 2:30 am - morris county, nj
I hear ya. I was doing so good . . then I mentioned last week I had lost a co-worker . . . needless to say I got totally smashed. Stupid stupid stupid. Now I feel like the devil. Oh well, today is another day.
Lauretta
on 4/10/06 7:43 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Yes, one day at a time. Funny how knowing we have an issue with drinking sure takes the fun out of it. I am so sorry for your hurt. It is hard to lose people we value. laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views