Not a good day

lorien
on 4/7/06 2:25 am - morris county, nj
I found out this morning that a wonderful wondeful co-worker passed away last night. I've been sitting here sobbing like a lunatic. Cosmo was one of the good ones. In all the years I've worked with that man I've never heard him say a mean word about anyone. I never thought it would hit me as hard as it did. Cosmo, you'll be missed. Linda
Lauretta
on 4/7/06 4:33 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Linda, I am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute to someones life that you can only think of good things about him. Have a good cry it is a release. Hug, Laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/7/06 4:54 am - East Burbs, MN
Linda~ I am SO very sorry for your loss. I cant even begin to imagine what you are going thru, but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers for strength. Dana
oneolddz
on 4/7/06 5:44 am - Wilson, NC
sorry linda for your loss sounds like he was a great person christian
Loril
on 4/7/06 9:58 am - Hopkins, MN
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll never know why, but the good ones always leave us too soon. I think maybe they are so wonderful that they are needed elsewhere for angel duties. I have lost 3 amazing people in the past three years and that's the only thing that makes sense to me. I feel for you, I really do. Keep reaching out, keep talking about him to everyone you know, and by all means, CRY! (Hell- yell/swear/scream etc if you need to!) Just know he's smiling down on you and hoping above all hopes that you get through this because that's the kind of guy he is. He is more worried about you at this point. Be strong, but by all means, grieve, reflect, appreciate, get angry, and question. But mostly be strong. I know, easier said than done. I do feel your pain. I don't get it either, but I'm so tired of wondering why. ((hugs)) Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views