Bad habits

Lauretta
on 4/6/06 4:51 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Boy I have to get my act together! It is already Thursday and I have done less than a full days worth of stuff. I have these times once in awhile but it is getting too easy. Then again something deep inside is nagging me that it is not okay to be so unproductive. I have played on this computer and socialized with friends and watched TV all week. It is starting to feel sloth like. Being that I am a person of extremes I need to be aware or I will go to the other end of the spectrum. Balance. I am always struggling for balance. I know I get it at times because I recognize when it is gone!!!!! One bit of good news I just have to share. I have been the same weight for 6 months. I lost one pound finally this month. Today I weighed myself I lost 4 more!!! Miracle!!! Laurie 316/175/?
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/6/06 5:39 am - East Burbs, MN
Congrats on your weightloss!! I too have noticed things are getting a little looser!! Not drinking Beer and being conscious of whats going in my mouth really makes a difference!! Nothing wrong with being a sloth. Sometimes your bod just needs that. I am going to have a partial SLOTH day tomorrow!! Have the day off and plan to sleep in... if I can, then maybe a little shopping, then maybe a little spring cleaning.... Notice the MAYBE's.. Have a great weekend!! Dana
lorien
on 4/6/06 9:26 pm - morris county, nj
well, the cleaning is a maybe . . . the shopping is a must! I just noticed you're from Minnesota . . . have you ever been to the Mall of America? THAT is my dream vacation!
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/6/06 9:37 pm - East Burbs, MN
Too Late.. The cleaning has commenced! Gonna drop the teenager off at school, then run to Sams & Wally's for a few things, then return for more cleaning. I seem to have a fire lit under my butt this morning! Gotta run with it while I have it.. Yes.. I have been to the Mall, many times.. It is a great place, however its no longer an attraction for me.. I can run to a smaller mall and get in and out as pain free as possible. Definately a must visit, though!! Have a great day!! Dana
Lauretta
on 4/7/06 4:39 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi ladies, Mall??? I would love to go to the mall. I seem to have gotten past the evil blahs. I cleaned house today and plan to go buy some flowers this afternoon. I made it to the grocery store yesterday but skipped Sam's and Wally's. I just could not deal with all that!!!They are a madhouse. this week has gone by so fast I feel I missed it. Life is good. Laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/7/06 4:52 am - East Burbs, MN
Did Sams and Wallys @ 7:30am!! Finally home and thinking about cleaning. So happy to hear the blahs are gone..!! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views