Need someone and who better than OH friends

Lauretta
on 4/7/06 4:45 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Such a heartfelt response. You are an angel to reach out to someone else in pain. I wish you only the best. laurie
Lauretta
on 4/7/06 4:49 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Thank God your friends and family stepped in to help you and that you were open to the need for help. Hang in there and just keep doing the next right thing. It is a one day at a time process. One day leads to another. Trust your higher power is there for you. You cannot do this alone. Always around to listen. hugs, laurie
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 4/7/06 4:56 am - East Burbs, MN
Christian... You are in my thoughts and prayers!! Dana
paige2006
on 4/9/06 1:30 pm - gig harbor, WA
Hi Christian, I am so in the same boat with you, I was always a pretty heavy social drinker, but since my surgury I have been having the exact same issues as you, I also switched to wine, although I tried vodka and other hard alcohol, but seemed to black out when I drank them. My 11 year old son is very involved in community theater, so I would have to take him to practice every night, which then gave me a chance to pound a few drinks, well a few weeks ago, he called me to come pick him up from the play, he got no response because I was passed out. He called my mom, who lives a short distance away and let me tell you all hell broke loose..I went to my doctor to discuss the problems Im having and to get help. There is a new drug out on the market, called campral, took for about 2 weeks, not good for us with wls, made me very sick, so now I am scared, terrified and drinking like a fish, went to 1 AA meeting, but I am thinking treatment is the best option for me...................anyone who wants to pipe in and give any advice would be welcomed, I am sick of this life and not doing well...........Paige
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views