I missed OH

Lauretta
on 4/2/06 5:27 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi, I am back from my cruise and happy to say it was great!!!! I did miss reading and posting with you all on the boards. It is very expensive to use the internet on the ship so I did not bother. I have to admit I would rather buy some jewelry than log on! LOL It was tempting sometimes to be around all the drinking for a whole week and not do it but not as hard as I thought it might be. My friend in recovery was also along so even tho no one showed up for meetings besides us we had a quiet time to talk about recovery. Alcohol was not he only thing FOOD! OMG so much food. I tried somethings I would ususally avoid but honestly I did not want to be sick so I did not pu**** I guess I wasted a lot of food because I wanted to try stuff but got full so quickly I could rarely finish my selections. I really did not feel bad about it. Feeling pretty normal actually. I guess I need to get some sleep. The traveling and time changes have me really off schedule. Laurie
lorien
on 4/3/06 2:16 am - morris county, nj
Welcome back! Hope you had a fabulous trip!
Lauretta
on 4/3/06 2:25 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Oh yes! It was great. We snorkled and rode dune buggies, danced. Many things I could never have enjoyed before wls. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views