Did you have a good weekend?

Lauretta
on 3/12/06 3:21 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I did. Enjoying my company. It was worth the extra work. We are going boating on Monday afternoon. The weather is perfect. I wish I was not so OCD but I am so might as well just deal with it the best I can. My kids have a school holiday Monday so we will all get to enjoy the day. Laurie
lorien
on 3/12/06 8:57 pm - morris county, nj
Well, yes and no. Friday was an absolute stinker. I was so stressed by the time I got home . . . well, you know what I did. . . . dam. How long did it take you to completely be able to say "No"? At least now there's nothing in the house, and with the 2nd job, and a doctor's appt right after work I've no time to stop and shop for it. On the plus side, I got a lot accomplished on Saturday. Sunday I did my usual mall crawl. Treated myself to some Lip Venom at Sephora. I saw it demonstrated on QVC last week and decided to try it. When I got home I ordered a pair of white jeans from LL Bean before they sold out or got scarce for the upcoming season. Their jeans fit me so well, and they have petites! When I find petites, I jump on them! OH, if you know anyone who has a Citibank account . . . when I got to work this morning, I logged on and pulled up my home e-mail account . . there's an alert there from citibank about someone trying to access my on-line account (what on-line account???) I have a citi credit card from ages ago that I haven't used in years . . . .so I called them . . . its not from them. A reminder to pick up that phone and call first before you click on anything! Have a good one!
Lauretta
on 3/13/06 12:11 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Linda, Well none of us is perfect.I had to get to the point were life was so much better sober that I was not willing to give that up for a drink. Still do feel that way. It is what keeps me clean. I am enjoying my company and not stressing too bad about next week. Trying to do it one day at a time. Re: citibank. Thanks for the heads up. I do not have an acct with them in particular but you are right about the scams. I have to tweak my email. New computer and sometimes I get stuf slipping thru I do not want. I wish you a good day. We are suppose to go boating. It is overcast now but the gulf coast is fickle. The sun could emerge any moment! Just sipping on a coffee now. Coffee and cigarettes my last vices. Have not found the willingness to give them up yet. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views