Boy am I tired!

Lauretta
on 3/10/06 2:29 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
What a busy day. Had couple of fire drills with my daughter. Prom is Sat. Nite and all the last minute details. Her BF models and his mom had a photographer take pix of them in their formal wear on the beach today. Wow they looked great! I am finishing my last minute stuff in anticipation of a week of out of town company. I am doing my nursing CEU's for my license renewal and I realized today our cruise is in 2 weeks and I am not prepared. Oh well.... I will have to get to that next week and maybe that s good. I am not quite sure how I worked full time and did everything and was actively addicted?? I guess I just felt like poop all the time.LOL I hope you all have a marvelous weekend. laurie
Lauretta
on 3/10/06 11:50 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Seems everyone is busy. No posts. Well, I got a good sleep for a change and today looks promising! Staying in the moment and avoiding the projection deamon. Looking forward to visiting with old friends from college. I hope you all have a marvelous day.It is sunny and in the mid-seventies here. May go boating on Sunday. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views