Sometimes I feel like a nut...

Lauretta
on 3/5/06 10:07 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
sometimes I don't. I am trying to not feel nutty. My mind gets all crazy when there is a lot going on. I project. We have so much happening this Spring and next week it starts. My OCD is flaring up. I got 3 hours of sleep last night and at 7 am already had supper cooking and laundry started. I need to be careful. When I sign off I plan to read my meditations that is always helpful. Hubby is a bit anxious too and I do not want to add to it as I have spent 30 yrs with him doing that! First priority this am is to put $ in savings. I am notorious for shopping under stress. I am thankful that I am clean today or I would be so out of control. I am far from perfect but light years better. Well I am off to the laundry and meditation...... Laurie
Lauretta
on 3/6/06 8:42 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Later that day... Feeling pretty good now. As always I put too much on my to do list. I managed to get a few of the bigger items addressed and a nap! 3 hours of sleep is just not enough. I was going to blow off my meeting tonight and clean closets but that is not a good idea. Hubby and son out looking at truck to buy. Hope you are all having a good Monday. Laurie
lorien
on 3/6/06 8:28 pm - morris county, nj
Monday WAS good! I made it thru another day . . . of course I didn't get home until 9:30 and in bed at 10:30, so I only had an hour to myself. Had a light snack, sat with my critters for a bit in front of the TV then went to bed. Have a great Tuesday!
Lauretta
on 3/7/06 4:55 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Linda! Yes, even tho I am struggling it is working for me too. Another day clean. One day at a time they add up. Currently 21 months not using and I do not want to give that up. Chaired a noon meeting. Lots of newcomers. It feels good to welcome others to a better way. I am off to continue my chore list. Trying to pace myself. Hugs, Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views