CONFESSION!!! PLZ BE NICE!

Daisy_W
on 3/8/06 12:49 pm - Smalltown, MN
Thz, for the feedback I ALREADY recieved from everyone! I appreciate all of your support!!! Curently, as of this board, this is the only source of outreasch/support I've opened up to thus far! I'm trying to find the strength to find a local AA... but, haven't brought myself to that point yet! The next step will be to ACTUALLY go to a meeting! I'll try to keep the concerned posted! Big hugs to all~Daisy
Lauretta
on 3/8/06 4:02 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Daisy, You know what you need to do and I will trust and pray that you do it. I know you would support a patient or a loved one to do what will help them. Do at least as much for Daisy. You are worth it. You cannot be the woman you want to be always putting your well being on the back burner. Ultimately when you are feeling good about you then you will be able to give the most to others. Hugs to you, Laurie
cmonkey
on 3/15/06 6:10 am - Menomonie, WI
Daisy, I am glad to hear from you. I am glad you are ok. I hope you keep reaching out. We need eachother. Fear is a powerful thing. Sometimes I just tell myself "walk into the fear"; we grow that way. The Navaho people have a chant for long journeys. "As I walk. . As I walk. . The great grandmother walks with me" Take Care amy sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views