Well I have returned

Lauretta
on 2/26/06 11:08 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi All, I was so happy to see posts on the board. My computer crashed for several days and needed major help. While it is being repaired I was really sad to not be connected. Well, my husband is a prince. He purchased a laptop for me as an early birthday gift. I finally think I have it set up right.I had the pleasure of attending a couple of NA anniversary celebrations this weekend. One person has 18 yr clean and another 2 years! Very inspirational. Actually there was another one today but I could not attend. Things are very busy for me these days and I am always working on balance. I have returned to these boards to kick start myself to be better with my post op program and have lost another 2 pounds and a few inches so it is helping. I am happy to find this addictions board because for me my eating habits are definately an addictive behavior. Hugs, Laurie
Daisy_W
on 2/28/06 2:51 pm - Smalltown, MN
LORI, I've read several of your posts/and or replies to others! I/we all appreciate your empathy/compassion/and advice! CONGRATS ON LOSING 2 LBS...THAT IS HUGE!!!! I know I have a "addiction" problem....food...now (ashamed to admit) WINE! It's been takin over...I'm aware of it...but, not ready to give it up...(the feelin it gives me)... even though I know it's everything against every post wls patient's healthy reguime!!!! I'm STRUGGLING/FEELING LOSS OF CONTROL TO A POINT.....PLZ EMAIL ME off of my generic profile which links email addy! I'd love to chat with you ( private) about my struggles/ yours and any advice you can give me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG HUGS!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views