I think..

vickiang
on 2/20/06 7:06 am - Austin, TX
I've had it. Laurie and I are carrying the baord.
Lauretta
on 2/20/06 8:50 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Laurie here. I know what you mean. I like the whole concept of this board but frankly you and I could email privately. I hope others are peeking in for encouragement, hope and strenghth too. Actually several people have jumped in last week and it was great. I had a quiet day. I did not sleep well. Sound familiar? I have started wearing a mouth guard because I grind my teeth in my sleep. It is hard to relax with a big peice of silicone in your mouth. Even so I got my house work done and supper made. I am going to a meeting this pm. I have been avoiding Monday meetings. Not really sure why but it is my home group and I work under the idea that if I am avoiding something there must be a reason. So, I will go. I know I will be glad I did. Just feeling lazy. I chair a noon meeting on Tuesdays. It is small usually and a lot of people feel more comfortable sharing there compared to the larger meetings. I hope Cyndee checks in soon. She was popping in last week. Hugs, Laurie
lorien
on 2/20/06 8:37 pm - morris county, nj
Morning guys . . . I'm here lurking. Really don't know what I've got to contribute but I do enjoy and appreciate your advice and insight. I think you may have a lot like me who are only beginning to realize they've got a problem, and may be peeking in to see what others have to say. Hope you all have a great day! Linda
Northstar
on 2/21/06 8:38 am - Struthers, OH
Don't give up yet I just found you Madeline
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety