Yippee!

vickiang
on 2/19/06 8:16 pm - Austin, TX
Sober again...one day at a time. I feel pumped because today is going to be a day all about taking care of myself, doing what's good for body and spirit..First to me AA meeting, then the doc's for hormones or something, to the chiropractor to get adjusted, to the gym to work out. I already have my smoothie made...no fruit this morning..Onw scoop whey, 6 oz f/f milk, 32 oz. water, orange Metamucil and a couple of squirts of s/f raspberry (the mgr at 7/11 sells it to me...just ask). To the grocers to buy daikon radish so I can make a big pot of clear soup...daiking is reputed to be a diuretic and I've been so swollen. Even it's not, it's filling a very low cal (no radish taste once it's cooked). Simply two parts cubed daikon to one part carrot, a pork rib or two and either salt or a spoon of chicken powder. I have my vites, Calcium, fluoxetine (for the mood swings) black cohosh. Oh yeah, and I have to do some housecleaning after I do a couple of store returns. I used tp resent when my day was so planned...probably because it left me no time to get up ro no good! But I love being active and involved in life now. I went from black and white to technicolor. I'm one drink away from sapping all of the color our of my life and I won't forget it, God willing and the crrek don't rise! Vicki
Lauretta
on 2/20/06 8:53 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Ah yes the "wonderful world of color". I like that. I agree, it is easy to fall back on old behavior. It is so incidious. I did not even realize I was not taking care of myself. I just had this vague feeling of not feeling comfortable. On closer examination I had let my wls routine get sloppy. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views