Stop it now!

vickiang
on 2/14/06 7:33 pm - Austin, TX
For some reason I've been eating these past three days more than I should, even when not hungry. I also haven't been sleeping. I am now on the upper cusp of my permissible weight. I don't know where this is coming from. But it's not my job to have all of the answers. Sometimes I have to just left foot, right foot it. The reason may become clear, or I may never know. But I DO know I can take care of myself. I'm going to the 6:30 am AA meeting. From there to a gym. Then to the Doc's for an iron injection, and I'll give myself a B12 later. I'll make my protein smoothie this morning so I get the most from my workout and don't get the afternoon munchies. I will bring an apple in the car in case anything on the road tempts me. I bought all of the healthy food yesterday, so I have a choice between the junk in my house or eating something that serves my body. I will throw away that new canister of hard candy I opened yesterday (outside of the house...I'm not a retriever, but better safe than sorry) even though I spent "good" money on it. I am worth more then 2 or 3 bucks of abusement. I will call my sponsor and we will finish my first step, I'll get a new assignment and I'll start working on it. And, really, that's all I can do about it. So I won't get anxious or compulsive. I will maintain the level of self-esteem that allows me to respect myself and respect my body. That's the game plan. I'll check in tonight and let you know how it goes. Vicki
Lauretta
on 2/15/06 4:52 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Great plan Vicki. I know I am struggling with some of the same issues. I am approaching step 6 and my character defects are blazingly obvious right now. I am going to have coffee with my sponsor now. I will check in this pm. I get a Women's spirit meditation emailed to me daily. If you would be interested I could email it to you. Hang in there girl! Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views