I am drowning

meandpugs
on 2/14/06 3:36 am - valrico, FL
I need help I can not do the things that I do and hope it gets better I even bought Non a beer hoping that I can change this **** I have been going thru but that don't work either...... I feel like I am drowning!!!!!!!!! What can I do??????????????????????????????????????????????? I took my meds the other night and thought I was ok and I woke up the next morning naked and said WHAT the Hell.... I had to call my hubby and ask what happened last night and when he told me.... I was floored.... I do not remember anything.... I need help.... Cyndee
Lauretta
on 2/14/06 12:51 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Cyndee, You need to seek help outside of yourself. You are going to get really sick. Okay to email me. laurie
vickiang
on 2/15/06 12:16 am - Austin, TX
Do you have medical insurance? You might want to try either or all of the following: There's always rehab, which I don't know how long it lasts. There's also detox which I think is 4 or 5 days. Even if you don't go to detox, you can call the program or your local hospital to find out where a program is, or your insurance and ask who they cover and then call that facility. Then ask for a referral to a Psychiatrist who specializes in addictions. He/ she can guide you and get you started. Check in here everyday and we can help you the best we can to walk through it. Call AA. They can either 12 step you, find someone to help you to a meeting or tell you where one is. Go there even if you're still wet. We've all been there. Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views