Syin nien kwai la!!

vickiang
on 2/12/06 10:00 am - Austin, TX
Syin nien kwai la!! Happy Lunar New Year everybody! Today is the 15th day of the New Year, the first full moon. The fist day is when there is no moon. Today we made special foods. We made Singapore chinese stir fried noodles with prawns and gave them to a few neighbors. I have finally convinced hubby to cut the noodles with bean sprouts. Lighter, less cals, no sticking and a bit of crunch. I am full! I am also at the top of my weight range. Duh! I wonder why! But it's been pretty much holidays non-stop for a few months, so I'm glad I held. Nevertheless, time to put the muzzle on! I just made reservations to go to San Jose in March for my breast scar revision. I have 3 weeks until surgery; a nice little milestone to encourage me to drop 5-10 pounds. I'll also get to meet some local Santa Cruz online buddies, and that will be fun. Vicki
Lauretta
on 2/12/06 1:37 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Sounds like a good day and a good plan. I have been the same weight for months. Realizing I need to make some changes. I have begun the process of increasing calories and watching my protein intake and vitamins better. Most important get to the gym. I would rather stick pins in my eyes than work out but ...... I am not willing to give up on further weight loss or God forbid gain. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views