I found you!

vickiang
on 2/6/06 5:55 pm - Austin, TX
I've been looking under Yahoo groups and the OH "a" groups to no avail. Just noticed for the first time the "other forums" section. My computer got the screen of death and is in the hospital. The kids are asleep, no I nicked my son's laptop. SOOO, I didnt go out. I'm sober. However, I flaked at the gym for over a week now and can't sleep. No number outers- food or alcohol, so I have to release my stress, not that I think I have any but the brain which won't shut down at night indicates otherwise, through physical exercise. The next few days will be rough. No sleep in 2 nights, but I HAVE to go to the gym in order to break the cycle. Just hope I don't fall off the bike, OL! A new addiction maybe? Who cares, if it's a good one. Rather be a gym rat than a sewer rat! Vicki Vicki
Lauretta
on 2/7/06 12:24 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Vicki, I was just getting to feel I know you a little bit from your posts and you disappeared. Glad you found the site again. I wish I would get hooked on the gym. I have free membership and never go. I cannot explain what the problem is. I guess I need to address this issue. I am so happy and drug and alcohol free. My self destructive side is still alive and kicking tho. I have the worst time doing the simple good for me things. Exercise, fluids, protein, vitamins. I do it sporatically. I am not sure which one I am worse at. I drink diet coke a lot. I have resumed my crystal lite more. I take 1/2 my vitamins and eat protein but never keep track. Why is it so hard? I am not dumb. Hell I have been an RN for 28 years. I am seriously thinking I need to talk to my sponsor about this.She has 17 yr clean.I have stalled on my weight loss because of all of this. I know part of it is that I have reached my personal goal of a size 14. But my weight is still 180 and that is still too high for me. Even tho I have a lot of loose skin and I mean A LOT! I still need to drop 20 more pounds. I know what to do about it. Thanks for letting me vomit my stuff here. You know how it is once I acknowledge it to someone else it is real and maybe I will do something about it. I am glad to find this board it is a good place to share and reach out to others. One day at a time, Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views