What a beautiful day

Danny Riggs
on 2/6/06 7:34 am - Houston, TX
It's a B E A utiful day here on the Gulf Coast of Texas. Typical "winter" with crisp clear skies and a mild temp hovering around 68 or so. Supposed to get "bitter cold" tonight around 35 or so. The best part is that I will remember this one and many more to come. I hope you are all having wonderful days and look forward to a great week. May the God of your understanding continue to bless you. Danny
Lauretta
on 2/6/06 8:02 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Danny, Just got back from the Disney trip and it was cold and rainy. The sun finally came out today for our trip home. Did not really matter as Disney is always "magical". Everytime I say I will not go again I relent and have a nice trip. Some one offered me a "sip" of a drink yesterday and I almost took it without thinking!!!! I looked at my hand reaching for it and thought Oh my God, I do not do that anymore!!! LOL! It was a surreal moment. So you live on the Gulf coast too. Isn't it great? I could do without the hurricanes but otherwise it is the best. Never liked seafood until I moved here. My new pouch likes it too. Glad you had a great day, wishing you many more. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views