laurie

canadaguy
on 1/31/06 3:47 am - Edmonton, Canada
thnks for you email, but no unfortunatly this week has not been better for me, things have gotten worse. I find myself in a deep depression and consuming much much more alcohol then i should be with no regards to my health. Im not quit sure if i even know what is going on with myself right now. just wanted to say thanks for the messge. Will
Linda Sue C.
on 1/31/06 4:50 am - Kennesaw, GA
Will, Just a thought, I too suffer from deppression. Is there any kind of support group you could go to? It makes me feel as if I am so not alone when I go , when people share I can either relate or have reflections inward to try and figure out what is going on with me. I know the hardest part is trying to figure out just what is the h*LL I am tripping over. Once I figure it out, it is easier to think about a solution. When you are too stressed you can not even think about a solution I sense you have a whole lot going on in your head, not just about weight loss. I am in your corner if you want to email me and just talk. In the meantime you are still in my prayers hoping you will find your way and get back on track. Stay strong, this is your life. Linda Sue p.s I sent you the email
canadaguy
on 1/31/06 6:48 am - Edmonton, Canada
sorry. oops
Lauretta
on 2/1/06 4:35 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Will, Are you seeking any outside help? I too have depression. I am under Dr care for it. I do not see it as any different than the diabetes I had symptoms from before surgery. I have a medical condition- chronic depression. I take a single dose of medicine daily that treats that just like I did my diabetes medicine. I cannot get or stay clean of drugs and alcohol if my depression is out of control. My 12 step program helps me in all areas but it cannot chemically correct something my body physically lacks. I need both. I hope you will take care of yourself and seek some immediate help before this does serious damage to you. I will keep you in my prayers. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views