Anyone out there?

Lauretta
on 1/30/06 12:09 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi, Had a wonderful day. I had the pleasure of attending someones graduation from a long term recovery program today. It was so great. Still struggling to stay on task with my vitamins, protien an exercise but doing better. Hoping the lack of posts indicates all are doing well. Laurie
randy
on 2/1/06 6:43 am - Waupun, WI
this is off topic-- but HI, i read in a previous thread of your something about---when you were working on your 4th step...I have been in the program awhile and I am going through some HUGE issues right now in my life, and i am recommiting myself to going through the steps and i am trying to do a good 4th step right now. I have been using the big books description (what is it pages 65-75 or something like that) but can you give me any further advice or anything?
Lauretta
on 2/1/06 4:27 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi Randy, I just sent you an email. I hope it gets to you. I am a big believer in the steps. I do not like working them but I am always glad I did. It is my personal belief that going to 12 step meetings can keep someone clean. However, I believe that you will not get the full benifit of recovery unless you have sponsor, use that sponsor, call other addicts and have a support system in the rooms and do steps. My life has never been better. The day I sat on my patio with a cup of coffee and my mind not racing a hundred miles per hour and just enjoyed being there was the best day of my life. I had not been living in the moment since childhood. THAT is peace of mind for me. I hope to hear back from you. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views