My dog is dead

Lauretta
on 1/26/06 8:27 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Got some bad news today. My chocolate lab had to be put down due to bone cancer. He was the best dog! I am still in shock, I rarely get emotional when I first hear bad news. It hits me later. So I hope it isn't too bad when it hits. I am glad we caught it before he suffered a lot because it was very rapid growing and already went to his lungs. I am just trying to digest it now. Thanks for letting me vent. Laurie
NACHORENEE
on 1/27/06 1:07 am - SACRAMENTO, CA
I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss. I know how much we can love our animals. I think it is fortunate you caught his cancer before he really did suffer. You did everything you could. I am sure your doggie will be looking down on you and thanking you for all the love you gave him. Hang in there. It will take some time for this to go through it's course. I'll be thinking of you. Renee
Lauretta
on 1/27/06 8:06 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Renne, Thank you for your kind words. I am much better. The suddeness of it was a bit overwhelming. The family is doing well. We recently aquired a Golden Lab pup and have a 1 yr old Llaso/ Norwhich mix they are so much fun and needy right now it gives us a lot of joy to spend time with them. It helps. Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 785 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 769 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 991 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1700 views